You need to suffer from various side effects as well as downsides when you go on coloring the natural shade of your hair. Brassy tones are one such side effect that you will have to suffer when you are trying to change your hair color to blonde.
One such method to get rid of this problem is to use the toners, but these toners can be extremely harmful to your hair. If you are looking for some helpful methods to get rid of brassy hair without toner, this is the right place to look at. In this article, we have mentioned a few points that you can use to get rid of this problem of yours.
What causes brassiness?
Blonde hair is known to turn brassy because of its porous nature easily. Simply that means that your blonde hair can easily soak all of the minerals even the ones that are present in the polluted air as well as your shower. One of the other reasons why the blonde hair easily gets brassy is because the toner used is known to wear off easily. But you can easily remove brassiness from hair using some natural methods as well. One of the most helpful and effective elements that you can use is the vinegar. This product is known to have great effects on your hair and is known to keep them in the best health.
How to use vinegar to tone your hair?
As we have already mentioned that you can prepare a certain solution with the help of vinegar that can surely provide you the solution to get rid of the brassy hair that is troubling you. For the preparation of the solution you will have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- White vinegar- 2 cups
- Blue food coloring- 10 drops
- Red food coloring- 4 drops
What to do?
- First of all, you will have to start with mixing all of these ingredients together in a measuring cup.
- Next, you need to take a shower. Apply everything on your hair that you normally do in the amounts that you use often.
- After this, you need to apply the entire mixture on your hair and spread it evenly to each and every strand. You need to be careful and avoid the mixture from getting into your eyes or mouth. For this to happen, you can even try tilting your head backward.
- Now wait at least for ten to fifteen seconds and let the solution set. After this, you need to rinse your hair by using the lukewarm water on it.
- Now after you are done with the entire process, you will have to comb your hair and should wait for at least an hour for it to air dry.
Following the steps motioned above will surely help you to tone brassy hair and get rid of any kind of hair related problem that was troubling you earlier.